Fitness and Endurance Sports YouTube Channels
Looking for some good stuff to keep you motivated or get through some tough workouts? Here are some of my favorite YouTube channels. Feel free to post your favorites in the comments!
- Babbitville – Host Bob Babbitt brings you videos from the world of endurance sports with all your favorite athletes and special guests. Get inspired, be entertained, and gain insight from the best swimmers, cyclists, and runners around!
- DC Rainmaker – Looking for the most in-depth sports technology reviews? You’ve arrived. Everything from GPS watches to action cameras to activity trackers and more. But, just a small snippet of that is published here on YouTube, the rest is in my massively long posts at dcrainmaker.com. Enjoy!
- Global Triathlon Network – The Global Triathlon Network (GTN) is the best triathlon YouTube channel, with videos for anyone who loves triathlon: from seasoned Ironman racers to first timers – and everyone in between.
- Gwen Jorgensen – A relatively new YouTube channel where Gwen Jorgensen documents her transition from ITU World Champion and 2016 Olympic Triathlon Champion to marathon runner.
- Lionel Sanders – An occasional look into the training world of Canadian Triathlete Lionel Sanders.
- Shane Miller – GPLama – Lot’s of good stuff on Zwift, bike trainers, and cycling in general.
- Simon Schofield – Zwiftcast. All things Zwift.
- Talbot Cox – Specializing in triathlon and endurance sports, Talbot Cox produces some of the highest quality videos you’ll find on YouTube.
- Tim & Rinny – With the help of Talbot Cox, Mirinda Carfrae and her husband, Tim O’Donnell provide entertaining glimpses into the life of a professional triathlete.
- Triathlon Taren – Triathlon Taren is a triathlete who vlogs daily about triathlon training, fitness, nutrition, vegan and gluten-free recipes, motivation, gear, and all the fun stuff about the triathlon lifestyle.